ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
Governed by a board of directors of local business people, The Scholarship Foundation of Robertson County has established an endowment to provide scholarships to qualifying Robertson County students.
Since 1997, The Scholarship Foundation has awarded scholarships based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership and character. In addition to scholarships to students planning to attend college, the Scholarship Foundation offers scholarships to students planning to attend recognized vocational schools.
Since the Foundation’s formation, endowed scholarships honoring several families and organizations have been established and specific scholarships have been given as one-time awards. The Foundation also funds general scholarships through undesignated contributions.
The Scholarship Foundation of Robertson County is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization that accepts contributions from industries, businesses, families, individuals and civic organizations for the purpose of providing financial assistance to Robertson County students to further their education.
501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
CRITERIA FOR AWARDS
Minimum academic scholarships
- Grade point average of 3.0 and ACT score of 20 or higher*
- Evidence of scholarship, work experience, leadership, maturity and character
- Evidence of financial need
- Participation in extra-curricular activities and community service
- High school transcript
- Teacher and other recommendations
*Some scholarships may require alternate academic requirement such as a lower GPA or omitting ACT score.
Application deadline March 17, 2023.
- Northcrest Auxiliary Scholarship
- Morningside Achievers Scholarship
- C.W. Dean Family Scholarship
- Federation of Women’s Club Scholarship
- J.W. Borthick Memorial Scholarship
- Sanford Family Scholarship
- Ellis Family Scholarship
- Nadine Sundell Scholarship
- Scholarship Foundation
- Springfield Rotary Club Scholarship
- Gary Benmark Scholarship
- The Kenna Brooks Gupton Robards Memorial Scholarship
- Springfield Industrial Corp Scholarship
- The Stephanie D. Mason Aspiring Educator Memorial Scholarship